A career with SILBELIZE in Palencia and SILMEXICO in Oaxaca can be exciting and rewarding, both personally and financially. Our team members are experienced in the process of renting, managing, guiding, and buying and selling properties. Their interests extend beyond the transactions and into the satisfaction that comes from working with people, helping families, and assisting communities to grow and prosper.
One common denominator that most successful candidates share regardless of age, background, or previous experience is attitude. Successful candidates have an attitude of success. The right frame of mind allows them to overcome any obstacle in order to meet their objectives with dignity, grace, and professionalism, while having fun and enjoying life at the same time!
At SILBELIZE and SILMEXICO we are a little different than your typical real estate firm! We help people with their property investment from start to finish and assist with their needs for years to come.
The rewards of a working with us do include a potential for high earnings. Your income directly reflects your efforts but successful candidates will tell you that autonomy, a flexible schedule, helping people, the intellectual challenge, and the satisfaction from those accomplishments are equal to or greater than the financial rewards.
Perhaps more than any other profession, renting, managing, advising, buying and selling properties is a domain that includes the motivated entrepreneur. This tends to be led and dominated by people with talent, a commitment to personal service, and a need to succeed.
If doing things you enjoy each day and earning a great income while operating your own business and having control over your schedule and personal time equals a fabulous career to you, then you might be in the right place. Here are some activities that are proven as part of a regimen for an investment career success:
- Generate leads and set appointments each week.
- Conduct consultative meetings with potential clients.
- Analyze data as needed for marketing and market analysis.
- Understand the transaction process by demonstrating proficient math skills.
- Prospecting on a daily basis – includes networking and some cold calling.
- Use strong organizational skills to build a database and complete contract-to-close activities.
- Engaging diverse groups of people and effectively resolving conflict.
- Strong negotiation and marketing skills.
- Work under pressure in a deadline driven environment.