|Bedrooms: 3||Bathrooms: 2||Floors: 2||
417 m² |
1800 m² |
|Type: For Sale||Status: Available||Parking spots: 2|
|Internal code: WP 174 MN|
The lush tropical oasis that is Casa Rosa is a large estate on Calle Morelos in Brisas de Zicatela, consisting of six lots, bordering the exclusive and QUIET Condominio Ecologico de Punta de Zicatela on its south side. The main house provides elegant second-floor living under a large palapa, with brick boveda ceilings in the San Miguel de Allende style over the kitchen and the master bedroom (with king bed). A large, open sala, a full bathroom with tiled bathtub and separate shower, dressing room, and two hammock terraces complete the luxurious environment of the second floor. The first floor consists of a guest/tv room, an artist studio, and a full bathroom, with an arched entrance leading onto a large tiled terrace surrounding two sides.
The property includes a beautifully appointed tile-roofed casita privately situated completely apart from the main house with king-size bed, dining area, galley kitchen, and full bathroom with sunlit shower. A porch spans the front of the casita with a table and comfortable couch and chairs for relaxing.
There is 4 x 9 meter pool with ramada for shade, a spacious workshop, and attached two-car garage. Walls surround the entire property enclosing a mature garden with coconut palms, plumeria, African tulipan, bamboo, finca, orchidia, plus mango, lime, banana, and papaya trees. A garden arbor provides shade from the road entrance to the main house.
The workshop contains a counter, sink, shelving, and secure closet, and could easily be converted to a rental unit. The two-car garage was semi-plumbed and a pozo was installed below the floor for the addition of a second-floor apartment planned for a future date. An attached pump house with a separate, locked entrance provides access to the cistern, gas tanks, and water system.
- Ceiling fans throughout
- Onyx lighting interior and exterior of main casa and casita
- Rod ironwork gates and windows
- Large secure closet under the stairs in the main house
- 28,000 liter cistern
- Two water tanks (750 and 1200 liters) under the palapa providing cool water year-round
- Hot water on-demand gas boiler, pressurized water system
- Washing machine and outdoor shower behind main house
- Septic and pozo
- Pool house with pump and circulator
- Internet modem
- Two electric meters, one for house and shop, one for pool and casita
- Two-car garage with garden tools and garbage closet opening to the road
- Four garden houses placed around the propert
- Fully furnished, appliances included
View on map / Neighborhood
- City: Puerto Escondido
- Estado: OAXACA
- Neighborhood: Zicatela
- Country: Mexico
- Close to Beach